Hosted in a different country every year, these events are a great opportunity to meet leading experts from computational neuroscience, neuroscience methodology and experimental neuroscience!
- Prof. Jesus Cortes - Computational Neuroimaging Laboratory, BioBizkaia Health Research Institute (Bilbao, Spain),
- Prof. Wael El-Deredy - Brain Dynamics Laboratory, University of Valparaiso (Chile),
- and Dr. Joana Cabral - Life and Health Sciences Research Institute, Universidade do Minho (Portugal).
- Prof. Claus Hilgetag - Institute of Computational Neuroscience at Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf (Germany),
- and Prof. Andreas K. Engel - Institute of Neurophysiology and Pathophysiology at Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf (Germany).
Save the date for the 2024 BrainModes Conference in Bilbao, Spain, Nov 18-21. Dive into the latest in neuroimaging, brain dynamics, and health sciences – it's where innovation meets the brain!
Anticipation is already building within the neuroscience community for the upcoming 2024 edition of theBrainModes Conference. This prestigious international gathering, scheduled to take place from November 18 to 21, will unfold in the vibrant city of Bilbao, Spain.
Known for pushing the boundaries of understanding complex brain activity, the conference promises to be a pivotal moment for researchers and professionals alike. Let's delve into the exciting details that await participants at this year's event.
This year's local partners
The 2024 BrainModes Conference is proud to have the support of esteemed local partners for this year's event:
Stay Connected for More Information
Excitement is building as more details about the conference program, speakers, and events are set to be unveiled.
Stay connected through official channels for updates that will enrich your conference experience.
About BrainModes Conference
Founded in 2007, the BrainModes Conference has been an annual international meeting focusing on innovative means of understanding complex brain activity and multimodal neuroscience data sets. While initially established in 2007, the conference has evolved under the dedicated organization of its current leaders.
The BrainModes Conference is currently organized annually by our group leader, Prof. Petra Ritter, together with:
This esteemed trio collaborates to ensure that each edition of the BrainModes Conference provides a platform for informal discussions on brain modeling and multivariate data analysis, covering various modalities such as EEG, MEG, and fMRI.