Hosted in a different country every year, these events are a great opportunity to meet leading experts from computational neuroscience, neuroscience methodology and experimental neuroscience!
- Sunday Nov. 4 @ 11:00 - TVB Data Fusion
- Monday Nov 5 @ 11:00 - The Virtual Brain - Mouse
- Monday Nov 5 @ 14:00 - The Virtual Brain - Macaque NEW
- Tuesday Nov 6 @ 11:00 - TVB Clinics
- Wednesday Nov 7 @ 11:00 - Modeling Epilepsy with TVB
San Diego, USA
Members of the Brain Simulation Section will join the team of The Virtual Brain (TVB) to exhibit at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience in San Diego, USA.
This is your chance to see demonstrations of the latest software features and talk to all the TVB leaders, as well as key software developers and neuroscientists from our team!
Come visit us at booth #4416!
Key Activities @ SfN 2018:
TVB Linked Poster Series
Don't miss the TVB Poster series on Monday Nov 5 @ 8:00-12:00, where our group will be presenting a selection of posters, each respectively related to research projects with TVB.
Location: SDCC Halls B-H
Poster Row: LLL 34-50