Hosted in a different country every year, these events are a great opportunity to meet leading experts from computational neuroscience, neuroscience methodology and experimental neuroscience!
- Why is multilevel data integration important?
- Introduction to data structure standards
- Introduction to metadata schemas
- Introduction to EBRAINS Knowledge Graph for data discovery
- Introduction to reproducible digital workflows
- Introduction to provenance tracking
The Brain Simulation Section is participating at the INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly 2022, taking place as a virtual meeting.
The event is organized from September 12 to September 16, 2022.
Neuroinformatics Assembly is the annual gathering of the INCF network and serves as its major outreach outlet for the network.
The team is contributing and conducting an Educational Course session: "Enabling multi-scale data integration: Turning data to knowledge", organized by NFDI-Neuroscience, on Wednesday, September 15th from 9:00 to 17:30 CET.
Soon the full program, stay tuned!
Find out more
Are you interested by interacting with the research community to share the latest advancements in neuroinformatics?
Join us! Discover the program and register to the INCF event on the official website here.